The National Association of Taxpayer Representatives
is an association of attorneys, CPA's, and Enrolled Representatives who are:
Pro-active in representing their clients before taxing authorities.
- Ethical in their professional conduct
- Committed to their client's benefit
- Fair in their fees.
- Local practitioners
- Specially trained in effective taxpayer representation.
- Dedicated to protecting the rights of their clients.
The NATR is committed to:
- Monitoring and reporting of the quality of tax representation
- Education of taxpayer representatives in techniques and methods in representation
- Technical support for taxpayer representatives
- Referral of qualified practitioners to taxpayers in need
- Networking and collaboration of tax practitioners.
The mission of the NATR:
- Save our client a multiple of our fees
- Restore our client's peace of mind
- Resolve tax problems in favor of our client.
If you are a business owner with tax problems, here's help.
Contact the NATR at: 206.288.5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For a FREE TAX ORGANIZER go to freetaxorganizer.com
belzertax.com, the official website of David Belzer