Service is our Specialty
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. When you are planning your catering, please let
us know of any special needs or requests so we can ensure a memorable event. Call our
Director at (804) 422-6313 to discuss any unique requirements.
Catering Services adheres to the following policies:
• All food and beverages served for your event must be purchased from Mj Creations Sweets and Treats Catering Service unless otherwise know to us before the event in writing.
• Groups using Mj Creations Sweets and Treats Catering Service cannot hire other catering agencies or bring in their own food or beverages. Groups that do not adhere to this policy will be charged for all items brought in at Mj Creations Sweets and Treats catering rates.
• In accordance with legal and food safety guidelines, no food can be released to
guests to take outside of the building after an event.
Booking Dates and Guarantees
• Menus should be developed in consultation with Mj Creations Sweets and Treat Catering Service event coordinators and submitted at least FOUR WEEKS before the event.
• In order to meet food-ordering deadlines, all final counts and catering orders
must be guaranteed before noon, FOUR BUSINESS DAYS preceding the event.
• For events booked 12 months – 24 months in advance, a minimum food/catering
order of at least $10.00 per person is required.
• For events booked less than 12 months in advance, no minimum is required.
Note: There are minimum orders associated with some specific menu items and catering
setups. For example, a minimum of 10 people is required for buffets. A minimum of 10 is
required for plated entrees. For smaller groups, please consult our meeting planner.
Our Full Catering Menu contains the description and prices for all of our food and
catering services, including details about special packages that are designed to simplify
conference planning. For those who qualify, we also offer a wide selection of menu
choices that are priced.
Due to fluctuating market conditions, prices are subject to change without notice until
commitment date. Price commitments will be provided 60 days before the scheduled
function. A late charge may be assessed for deviations from scheduled times. Please alert
your speakers and schedule events carefully.
*Please indicate what food services are included as part of conference arrangements in your program agenda brochure. Accounting procedures will not permit you to pay for food services not indicated in your brochure.
Receptions: Unless otherwise specified, the normal setup for receptions includes table
linens, plastic plates and utensils and other basic supplies for food service. If china and
flatware is desired, there is an additional charge of $8.00 per person.
Catering orders must have the proper signatures to be processed. A signed contract and pre-payment or purchase order must be received one week prior to the scheduled function.
Prices quoted do not include sales tax. Pre-payment is required of 50% and final payment due upon day of event. We accept cash, check, or paypal. If event is cancel pre- payment is nonrefundable. Paypal payment can be made through www.paypal.com then key in your information.