PRICE: Call for Pricing
The CrushMaster 2 is built tough, for years of trouble-free operation. Made of solid steel plate construction, the CrushMaster 2 oil filter crushing system is designed for heavy-duty use, and will accommodate both standard size filters and heavy-duty truck filters up to 16" in height.
Built-in operator convenience and safety features include convenient waste oil drain connections, easily located on/off switch for safe operation, and heavy-duty 2hp motor delivering 37,500 pounds of crushing force. The optional stand, which accommodates both CrushMaster models, is built to withstand years of punishment and is designed with a heavy-duty grated top for draining of filters before crushing. The CrushMaster 2 from Ben Pearson, it's a heavy-duty oil filter crusher built to perform.
- Electric-hydraulic operation.
- Heavy-duty 2hp motor totally enclosed, fan cooled
- 37,500 lbs. of crushing force.
- Able to crush up to four automotive spin-on filters at one time.
- Clean and efficient design can be connected to a variety of waste oil containers.
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty and a nationwide service center network.
- Made in the U.S.A.
CrushMaster 2 Dimensions & Specifications
||41 ½ inches|
|Crushing Chamber height:
|Crushing Chamber width:
||9 ¼ inches|
|Crushing Chamber depth:
||9 ¼ inches|
|Electric power required:
||208-230V single phase|
|Catch basin connection:
||1 ½" NPT female|
|Height on deluxe stand:
||83 ½ inches|
|Floor space for deluxe stand:
||30"wide x 26"deep|