Ben Pearson - Model 12000-4-MR(standard design)
|12000-4-MR||12,000 lb. Mechanical Locks (204" L X 20" W runway tracks)||
CALL FOR PRICING
Ben Pearson's BP12000-4-MR Four-Post Lift The BP12000-4-MR Four-Post From Ben Pearson.
American Made Quality In Every Lift
when your job requires the hardest working surface mounted lift available, Ben Pearson's BP12000-4-MR Four-Post is up to the challenge. Every Ben Pearson lift is designed and built to exacting specifications. And most importantly, each BP12000-4-MR Four-Post is American made, that's your assurance that you're investing in a surface mounted lift that's built to withstand the rugged performance you need to get the job done.
We build our lifts with the features you need.
Every lift we build comes loaded with the features you need. Operator convenience features. Safety features. Design features that make your job easier and more productive. Plus, we back each lift with a rock solid warranty and the industries best service support.
- Easy installation no excavation required
- Run-ways feature diamond-plate non skid surface
- Reversible top rail for either driver-side or passenger-side installation
- 2-point mechanical lock release
- Multi-position locks in all four columns
- Drive-through capability is available with the addition of drive-through ramps
- Adjustable run-ways accommodate a variety of tire widths
- All models feature an integrated hydraulic back-up safety system for added safety
- All models come standard with rail kits to accommodate rolling drain pans or bridges/jacks
- Four-post design provides complete access to under-side of vehicle
- Lifting system features high tensile strength leaf chain instead of cables
- Electric/hydraulic power units incorporates a full regulated pressure relief system
- A single hydraulic cylinder provides dependable service and minimum maintenance
|Optional Power Station Utility Box mounts on the lift column providing convenient access to two air outlets and four ground fault electrical outlets.|
|Lifting system features high tensile strength Leaf Chain instead of cables.|
|Comes standard with rail kits to accommodate optional rolling drain pans or bridges/jacks|
|Runways feature diamond-plate non-skid surface.|
|Convenient Drive-On Ramps double as safety pivot backstops when lift is raised.|